The Vidyo booth was extremely busy at InfoComm 2012 last week. We joined Vidyo at the booth as well and had a great time. And it’s no wonder it was busy, Vidyo’s unique telepresence solution which delivers low latency HD-quality multipoint video conferencing over ordinary data networks to any end-point, generated a load of positive buzz at the conference.
As one of the demos there,Vidyo presented the integrated solution with Kaltura where video conferencing recordings and webcasting are seamlessly published through the Kaltura MediaSpace video portal.
If you would like to peek at what happened there take a look at this short video I took with my iPhone using Kaltura Capture and Publishing application.
Mark Noble, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Vidyo explains about the integrated solution.
The Kaltura and Vidyo integrated solution optimizes and simplifies the large-scale video conference content management process:
- Record and optimize Telepresence-quality content in real-time for any device and any network using VidyoReplay
- Automate content synchronization with the market-leading Kaltura Content Management System
- Scale and stream via your preferred CDN provider
- Publish and customize your rich content library using the Kaltura MediaSpace video portal
- Integrate the VidyoReplay conference recordings archive into your existing CMS and LMS like SharePoint, Blackboard and many others.
To learn more about Vidyo-Kaltura integrated solution visit Kaltura Exchange or contact us at